To make a file conversion please, do the following:
- Go to https://convertio.co/
- If you have an account - log into it by following this tutorial.
- Add your file using the big red button on this page.
- Choose an appropriate output format in the dropdown menu near the file name
- Press the "Convert" button.
- Wait until your file is uploaded onto our server (this step may take a while if you have a big file and slow internet connection or upload bandwidth).
- Wait until your file is converted (this step usually does not require a lot of time)
- Press the 'download' button to get the result file. If you are logged into your account, your result files are stored for 24 hours on this page: https://convertio.co/files/.
- If you are trying to convert Image into Document, you are probably in the wrong place. You should use our OCR (Optical Character Recognition) tool.
- You may hit a limit and see an error. Please, take a look at our free tier limitations and premium plans for file conversions.
- If you have issues in file uploading, please, follow recommendations from slow file uploading troubleshooting article.
- You may want to set a single output format for a set of files. Please follow the tutorial about batch file conversions in this case.
- If you have a 403 forbidden error when downloading your files, please, look into this KB article.