If you need to disconnect Convertio or any other app you have previously linked to your cloud services from your Google Drive and Dropbox — the best choice is to go directly to Google and Dropbox.
- You should be able to find our (and all other) apps connected to your Google account on this page: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
- Just click Remove Access on Google's page near the app you wish to unlink and you are done!
- You can find more information at the Google Help Center.
- You should be able to find our (and all other) apps connected to your Dropbox account on this page: https://www.dropbox.com/account/connected_apps
- Scroll down to the Linked Apps section and click on the X button near the app you wish to disconnect.
- You can find more information at the Dropbox Help Center.