For some reasons it may look like uploading is stuck on "0%" or another point. If, despite, waiting for a while the uploading never completed, we may recommend you to check one of the following:
- If you use Microsoft Edge browser, there are a known bug of upload progress reporting in Microsoft Edge Browser.
- Our website works best in Google Chrome. We may recommend you to switch to Google Chrome web browser.
- You may have a low upload bandwidth from your ISP. Check out our article about troubleshooting the low upload speed.
- You may upload your files to Google Drive or Dropbox and choose them from these cloud services - this will lead to very fast and reliable uploading & conversion.
- As a last resort, you may turn of any of your web-browser extensions, your firewall and your antiviral software that may block the file uploading.