In rare cases you may experience purchase issues and your payment may not go through. First of all, don't repeat your payment a lot of times, because this may lead to temporary block of your payment method by our billing provider for multiple unsuccessful payment attempts.
So, here is the most popular issues you may have encountered if you can't get a payment to go through:
- Most obvious - you may have insufficient funds on your Credit Card or PayPal account. In this case, you will get
Credit Card Insufficient Funds INSUFFICIENT_FUNDS, Not authorizederror. Your credit card has not been charged. You should replenish your Credit Card or PayPal account and try again.
- You may have entered incorrect CVV code. In this case, you will get
Credit Card Invalid Card Security Code CC_CVV, Decline CVV2/CID Failerror. Your credit card has not been charged. You should retry your payment with the correct CVV code.
- Your payment may have been declined by PayPal. In this case, you will get
PayPal Declined. DECLINEDerror. Your PayPal account has not been charged. If you see that some amounts were blocked on your credit card - they will be unblocked soon. No money would be charged from your credit card or PayPal account. You should contact PayPal and ask them about why they have declined your payment or you may try another payment options.
- Your payment may have been declined by the bank that issued your Credit Card. In this case, you will get one of
Credit Card Declined (Soft). DECLINED_SOFT, Not authorisedor
Credit Card Declined DECLINED, Invalid Transaction / Do Not Honor / Restricted Card / Generic Declineerrors, so you have to contact the bank, who issued this Credit Card for you and ask them about this issue. Alternatively, you may try to use another Credit Card or PayPal. Your credit card has not been charged. If you see that some amounts were blocked on your Credit Card - it will be unblocked soon. No money would be charged from your credit card.
- Your payment may have failed our billing's fraud review checks and have been canceled without completion. In this case, you will get one of
Credit Card Risk RISKor
PayPal Risk RISKerrors. Often this is due to the country of your IP address doesn't match the country of the bank, who issued the card. You may retry your payment using the tips listed below:
- Try again with a fresh browser (clear cache before retry).
- Try again with a different browser (Firefox instead of Google Chrome, etc.).
- Try again from a different PC altogether should be also considered.
You may also discuss any questions about your payment and your further actions directly with our billing partner: firstname.lastname@example.org. They usually answer within minutes.